- 1.5 cups fresh/Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chilled water or ½ cup water + 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 10 to 12 dried rose petals or 5 to 6 fresh edible rose petals
- 1 to 2 tsp rose water
- 3 tbsp rose essence
- a few drops of rose colour
- Honey to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped or sliced dry fruits like pistachios, almonds or cashews
- take 1.5 cups fresh chilled yoghurt in a mixer or blender jar.
- add 1 cup chilled water, a small bowl of cooked (in water only) rolled oats, dried or fresh rose petals, rose water, essence & colour, ice cubes or cold water
- blend everything till smooth and till the “Lassi” becomes frothy.
- pour in glasses and serve rose lassi with some sliced or chopped dry fruits like almonds, pistachios or cashews.
b. Honey maybe replaced with Salt & Asafoetida and Rose petals, colour and essence with ginger and curry leaves to give it a non sweet option!